Multiple Librarian Positions
- Post Date:November 18, 2019
- Views 144
The George Washington University Libraries & Academic Innovation (GWLAI) seeks applicants for multiple professional librarian positions through an open recruiting call for multiple librarian positions. We invite information professionals of all backgrounds and depths of experience who have an interest in being part of a vibrant, collaborative, mission-driven academic service organization to apply to work with us. GWLAI has a strong commitment to achieving diversity among librarians and staff. We are particularly interested in receiving applications from members of underrepresented groups and strongly encourage women and persons of color to apply for these positions.
Below are descriptions of each position with specific job responsibilities and qualifications. Review of applications will begin on December 16, 2019 and will continue until the positions are filled. Complete an online application.
- Collections Strategist
- Digital Services Manager
- Director of Resource Description
- Instructional Design Librarian
- Metadata Librarian for Continuing and Electronic Resources
- National Education Association Archivist, Rank: I-III
- Research Services Librarian
- Research Services Librarian for Undergraduate Research
- Software Developer
For more information please visit https://library.gwu.edu/about/organization/jobs/librarian/multiple-librarians