Center for Black Literature & Culture (CBLC) Multi-media Project Manager
- Post Date:February 11, 2020
- Views 32
- Offered Salary 40,000 - 60,000Employer Name Indianapolis Public Library
• Title: CBLC Multimedia Project Manager
• Location: Center for Black Literature & Culture @ Central Library
• Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week, temporary 12 – 24 month assignment
• Schedule: May vary, but will include day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed for special events and programming needs
• Starting Annual Salary: $44,860
• FLSA Status: Exempt
• Submission Deadline:Sunday, February 23, 2020 at 11:59 pm. Candidates must apply online at https://www.indypl.org/work-at-the-library to be considered. Candidates will be updated on their status via email.
Under general guidance of the CBLC Special Collections Librarian, the CBLC Multimedia Project Manager will work to support the objectives of the CBLC in the areas of multi-media content development and programming, project management, community outreach, and presentations to the community and library groups. The CBLC Multimedia Project Manager will develop, plan and coordinate multiple projects and planning processes in collaboration with the CBLC Special Collections Librarian. This may include attending meetings, initiating communications, and handling isolated issues, projects and planning processes.
A successful candidate will…
· · · · · ·
What does the job look like?
· · · · · · · · · Other job duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Note: This information is intended to be descriptive of the key responsibilities of the position. The list of essential functions does not identify all duties performed by any single incumbent in this position.
What’s In It for You?
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid long term disability, and low rates on group life coverage, a Library paid pension plan, and generous amounts of PTO.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.